To make heaven, to take as many people as possible with us, to have a member of the RCCG in every family of all nations, to acomplish number one above, holinness will be our lifestyle. we will pursue these objectives until every nation in the world is reached for Jesus Christ our Lord.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD CITY OF PRAISE
2551 EAST HIGHWAY 166 CARROLLTON. GA 30116
Services are held in the main church:
SUNDAY SCHOOL- 10AM- 11AM
SUNDAY-WORSHIP SERVICE - 11AM- 1PM
TUESDAY- BIBLE STUDY - 7PM- 8.30PM
THURSDAY- PRAYER- 7PM- 8.30PM
VICTORY NIGHT- FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH- 9PM-12AM
I’m glad you visited our website. That’s because I see your visit as an opportunity– it’s an opportunity for you to find out what The Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of Praise, is all about. And it’s an opportunity for us to connect with you and invite you to be a part of this wonderful family of God
We are a people of God, who believe fervently in the power of prayer and praise. We are determined to live a Christian life that is worthy of emulation that will stand the test of time.
We are a member of a large family of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, worldwide. Without any doubt, God has been good to us in many ways. The ministry is moving forward with signs and wonders following and the members are faithful and committed to the vision of the church.
We give God all the glory for all the accomplishments of the church and we hope you will be part of this wonder- full family of God.
Enjoy your visit, and please if you have any questions, contact us.
God bless you
1. Our purpose in life is to emulate Jesus Christ. In order to emulate our Lord Jesus, we have to understand the importance of studying and applying God's word on a daily basis. Also, by communicating with our Father in heaven through prayer and living a holy life, we follow the standard Jesus laid for us. More importantly, as His followers, we have the Holy Spirit residing within us. This means, we have access to the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Therefore, by sharing the gospel, providing encouragement, and offering comfort, we, too can impact others' lives.
Romans 8:11, Matt 18:22, Phil 3:3
2. The unconditional love Jesus gave us on the Cross is what we share with our community: As Christians, it is important to Love the Lord, our God with all of our heart, mind and soul. Also, to be kind to one another, after all, we are all part of the body of Christ.
Ephesians 4:32, John13: 34, 35
3. Evangelize to those that are lost and bring them to the lord: As we have accepted Jesus Christ, we have taken up the responsibility of giving the lost an opportunity to hear the good-news and inform them of God's offer of redemption. Thereby, allowing them to put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ.
4. In Unity we worship our Lord Jesus: With all our differences, with our various levels of maturity, with our differing strengths and weaknesses, we worship the Lord together. We have been brought into the same journey and the same adventure by our Lord Jesus Christ. We share more than just the same Father, the same Lord, and the same Spirit; we also share the same purpose and destination. With this in mind, those who are stronger limit themselves to those who are weaker and will enjoy each other's company and will bring praise to God.
Romans 15:7, Ephesian 4:3
5. The Family that knows God is the Core of our society: We believe that a strong society is made up of a good Christian family and Christian families are the foundation of our church. We are determined to uphold the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, which we believe makes up a Christian family. Our children are being raised in God's way and our young adult are taught to engage in holy and godly courtship that will lead to marriage. As a church of God, we pray and provide counseling to families because we do not believe in divorce.
Matt 19:5-6, Proverbs 22:6, 1Corinthians7